The starting point? Transform emergency shelters into truly soothing cocoons.
After a period of emulation, innovation and development, we are proud to present the Hut', the first intelligent & humanizing emergency shelter.
This shelter, which integrates an inflatable emergency tent, is ideal for:
|receiving affected people and supporting populations|
|command posts and operational support.|
Versatile, ergonomic and intuitive, anyone can install the Hut’ (professionals or volunteers) in less than 10 minutes!
Modular and partitionable, depending on the type of disaster or the number of people affected.
The Hut’ is an all-in-one shelter (patented system) consisting of an air-tight dual membrane tent that can be deployed either outdoors or indoors.
- Not deployed: 1 x 1.06 x 1.75 m. 140 Kg
- Deployed: 5 x 5 x 3.30 m
- Area of 25 sq. m, capacity of approximately 12 persons
- M2 fire-resistant and waterproof canvas
- Wind resistance of 60 km/h
- Easy to clean
- Integrated battery and compressor
- Autonomy of > 10h (mixed consumption lighting, 4 inflation modes, PC and phone charging point)
- Canvas anchored by the central totem, exterior rigging also possible
- Assembly by 2 people
The HUT' INCLUDES:
|A mobile central totem including:|
|- A LED spotlight|
|- A sink allowing handwashing (grey water tanks included - 16L)|
|- A 60-cup distributor|
|- A charging area for electrical devices (phones, computers) in the front panel|
|- 3 coat racks|
|- A lockable locker for emergency personnel (6L)|
|- Pneumatic wheels|
4 benches convertible into tables
|An independent hygienic sanitary cubicle
- A sanitary hygiene kit (bags, paper)
|Customizable logo and colors|
|A phone charging cables|
|Vehicle connection (battery)|
|Multi-Hut transport trailer|